This unisex necklace honors the sacred symbol of the Sugar Skull, which has been used by many cultures throughout history. It's most commonly associated with the Mexican holiday of The Day of The Dead, or Dia De Los Muertos, in connection with the Catholic holidays of All Saint’s Day and All Hollow’s Day. The holidays celebrate the belief that the gates of heaven are opened on these dates to allow deceased loved ones to return and spend the day with their families. The Sugar Skull is often placed upon altars as a way to honor and celebrate those who have passed. Sugar skulls are also created with clay and include bright and colorful paint, flowers, feathers and beads as a way to celebrate the lives of the deceased in a cheerful way.
- This listing is for ONE (1) Sugar Skull Necklace.
- Pendant is 1.25 x 1 inches in size.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Necklace comes with antique stainless steel gold chain.
- Please choose desired chain length from the drop down menu.
- Lobster clasp ensures secure and easy styling.
- All necklaces are packaged in a FREE GIFT BOX which is placed in a mesh gift bag filled with dried rose buds.
- Ships within 3-5 business days via USPS (Includes Tracking).
- We ship to the USA, Canada and Worldwide.
- Free shipping on all UNITED STATES orders over $75 USD.