This unique piece has all the witchy vibes by combing the Triple Moon and Pentagram Symbols. The triple moon symbol is often used for goddess who have triple aspects, such as the lunar goddesses, Selene, Hecate, Artemis, Diana & others. It represents the waxing, full, and waning moon, as is the embodiment of the triple aspect of all of us. It is often used to represent the three phases of the goddess as the Maiden, Mother, and Crone. A pentagram is a five-pointed star. The word comes from the Greek word Pentagrammaton meaning “five-lettered name.” For those who practice Wicca, each point on the pentagram represents a different Element, with the Element of Spirit ruling over all from the top point. Working our way around the star clockwise, the points represent Earth, Air, Fire, and Water. (See image #3 for a diagram of which element corresponds with each point.)
- This listing is for ONE (1) Witch & Triple Moon Gold Necklace.
- Pendant is 1.5 x 1.25 inches in size.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Necklace comes with antique stainless steel gold chain.
- Please choose desired chain length from the drop down menu.
- Lobster clasp ensures secure and easy styling.
- All necklaces are packaged in a FREE GIFT BOX which is placed in a mesh gift bag filled with dried rose buds.
- Ships within 3-5 business days via USPS (Includes Tracking).
- We ship to the USA, Canada and Worldwide.
- Free shipping on all UNITED STATES orders over $75 USD.