This sacred geometry necklace honors the Fibonacci Sequence, one of the most famous formulas in mathematics.
Each number in the sequence is the sum of the two numbers that precede it: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, etc.
It is often referred to as "nature's secret code" or "nature's universal rule" and is said to be the formula behind great works such as the Pyramids of Giza and Leonardo da Vinci's "Vitruvian Man".
The Fibonacci is also present in natural objects such as shells, pinecones, sunflowers and more.
The ratio of the numbers in the infinite Fibonacci Sequence approaches the golden ratio, which is 1.6180339887498948482.... This creates the golden spiral which is depicted in this necklace.
This circular stainless steel pendant has a diameter of 1.25 inches.
- This listing is for ONE (1) Fibonacci Square Necklace.
- Pendant is 1.25 inches in diameter.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Necklace comes with antique stainless steel silver chain.
- Please choose desired chain length from the drop down menu.
- Lobster clasp ensures secure and easy styling.
- All necklaces are packaged in a FREE GIFT BOX which is placed in a mesh gift bag filled with dried rose buds.
- Ships within 3-5 business days via USPS (Includes Tracking).
- We ship to the USA, Canada and Worldwide.
- Free shipping on all UNITED STATES orders over $75 USD.