This unique piece honors the Flower of Life with the symbol of the Triple Moon.
The Triple Moon symbol is often used for goddess who have triple aspects, such as the lunar goddesses, Selene, Hecate, Artemis, Diana & others. It represents the waxing, full, and waning moon, as is the embodiment of the triple aspect of all of us. It is often used to represent the three phases of the goddess as the Maiden, Mother, and Crone.
The Flower of Life is a sacred geometry symbol representing the universal connection of all things. This universal symbol is believed to represent the cycle of creation, depicts how all life comes from one singular source which is represented by the circle in the middle of the pattern.
- This listing is for ONE (1) Flower of Life Triple Moon Silver Necklace.
- Pendant is 1 inch in size.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Necklace comes with antique stainless steel silver chain.
- Please choose desired chain length from the drop down menu.
- Lobster clasp ensures secure and easy styling.
- All necklaces are packaged in a FREE GIFT BOX which is placed in a mesh gift bag filled with dried rose buds.
- Ships within 3-5 business days via USPS (Includes Tracking).
- We ship to the USA, Canada and Worldwide.
- Free shipping on all UNITED STATES orders over $75 USD.