Introducing our Intro to Sage & Crystals Kit. This kit is the perfect affordable gift for the beginner or advanced crystal enthusiast! There are 6 unique items included in this kit: (See descriptions below).
1 Bundle of White Sage has been considered a sacred, cleansing, purifying, and protective plant for hundreds of years. It is an evergreen perennial shrub that is found mainly in the coastal sage scrub habitat of Southern California and Baja California, on the western edges of the Mojave and Sonoran deserts.
1 Bundle of Black Sage also known as Dream Weed, Mugwort, or Magical Sage is known for its unique ability to stimulate dreams, introspection and inner healing. It's found in the mountains of the West Coast from California north through British Columbia. It is renowned as a smudging herb for its subtle, sweet scent and dream-inducing qualities. This sage is used in ritual practices and for protection.
Selenite brings mental clarity and deep peace by unblocking stagnant energy. Named after Selene, Greek goddess of the moon, the glowing stone also helps you access angelic guidance, insight and awareness. Selenite can be used as a meditation tool to aid in accessing past & future lives.
Chakras: 6th (Third Eye) & 7th (Crown).
Clear Quartz is probably the most versatile, multipurpose, powerful healing stone on the planet. It is a master healer and has an enlightening effect on all chakras, bringing clarity and relaxation as it draws off negative energy. Clear Quartz balances and revitalizes the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual planes.
Chakras: 7th (Crown)
Zodiac: Leo, Gemini & Capricorn
Black Tourmaline is a grounding stone that cleanses and transforms energies from dense to light. It has been traditionally used in shamanic rituals to provide protection and point the user in the right direction with solutions to problems. It is known to remove blockages, while balancing and connecting the chakras. Aids in understanding yourself and others, increasing confidence, compassion and tolerance while transforming fear, paranoia and negative thought patterns.
Chakras: 1st (Root)
INCLUDES WOODEN CRATE.
- This listing is for ONE (1) 100% natural White Sage and ONE (1) Black Sage Smudge approximately 4" long and 1.25" wide, One (1) Selenite wand approximately 4" in size, One (1) Clear Quartz Point and One (1) Raw Black Tourmaline approximately 1" in size, and ONE (1) wooden crate 3" x 5" in size.
- You will receive sage bundle's and crystal's which very closely resemble those seen in these photos.
- Buy with confidence. ALL of our organic herbal smudges are sustainably grown and ethically harvested via private family farms throughout the United States.
- All sage bundles and crystals are packaged in a gift bag filled with dried rose buds.
- Includes a description card stating each bundle's and crystal's metaphysical properties.
- Ships within 3-5 business days via USPS (Includes Tracking).
- We ship to the USA, Canada and Worldwide.
- Free shipping on all UNITED STATES orders over $75 USD.
How To Use Sage Smudge:
- Sage smudging is a powerful cleansing technique used by the indigenous people for thousands of years in order to remove negativity and invoke positive energy. It is also used to relieve stress and anxiety in addition to being a natural antibacterial and antiviral. Use our smudge sticks to cleanse a space, person, object or your own mind, body and spirit.
To use your smudge, begin by ensuring your space is well ventilated for effective cleansing. Place the sage bundle on a glass or ceramic surface and light one end of the herbs. An abalone shell may also be traditionally used. Light the tip of the bundle until the leaves are thoroughly lit which may take about 30-60 seconds. As the flame appears, blow the flame out so the herb will smolder and release smoke. Continue to fan or blow on the burning embers to keep the smoke alive during the cleansing process. It is through the consistent addition of the element of air that the bundle will steadily burn.
You may cleanse yourself first by encircling the smoke around you. Use a feather or fan to direct the smoke to the areas or persons in need of cleansing. During this time, focus on your positive intentions, that which you desire to manifest in your life such as health, love, protection, abundance, etc. Do this from a place of confident knowing and faith, removing sense of fear, lack or doubt. You may also use this time to visualize your desired life experience, allowing yourself to tap into the emotions as if the event is already certain.