This smudge combines White Sage & Cedar into one bundle. White Sage has been considered a sacred, cleansing, purifying, and protective plant for hundreds of years. It is an evergreen perennial shrub that is found mainly in the coastal sage scrub habitat of Southern California and Baja California, on the western edges of the Mojave and Sonoran deserts. Cedar is a sacred plant and is known as the Mother and giver of life. A wonderful fragrance to burn, Cedar wands are used in ceremonies or simply for aroma. These wands can be used for protection, purification, cleansing, wealth, healing, and prosperity.
- This listing is for ONE (1) 100% natural Cedar & White Sage Smudge approximately 4 inches in length and 1.25 inches wide.
- You will receive a sage bundle which very closely resembles those seen in these photos.
- Buy with confidence. ALL of our organic herbal smudges are sustainably grown and ethically harvested via private family farms throughout the United States.
- All sage bundles are packaged in a gift bag filled with dried rose buds.
- Includes a description card stating each bundle's metaphysical properties.
- Purchase ANY 7 (seven) bundles in a single transaction and receive 1 (one) FREE 3” Red Abalone Shell. LIMIT ONE SHELL PER ORDER.
- Ships within 3-5 business days via USPS (Includes Tracking).
- We ship to the USA, Canada and Worldwide.
- Free shipping on all UNITED STATES orders over $75 USD.
How To Use Sage Smudge:
- Sage smudging is a powerful cleansing technique used by the indigenous people for thousands of years in order to remove negativity and invoke positive energy. It is also used to relieve stress and anxiety in addition to being a natural antibacterial and antiviral. Use our smudge sticks to cleanse a space, person, object or your own mind, body and spirit.
To use your smudge, begin by ensuring your space is well ventilated for effective cleansing. Place the sage bundle on a glass or ceramic surface and light one end of the herbs. An abalone shell may also be traditionally used. Light the tip of the bundle until the leaves are thoroughly lit which may take about 30-60 seconds. As the flame appears, blow the flame out so the herb will smolder and release smoke. Continue to fan or blow on the burning embers to keep the smoke alive during the cleansing process. It is through the consistent addition of the element of air that the bundle will steadily burn.
You may cleanse yourself first by encircling the smoke around you. Use a feather or fan to direct the smoke to the areas or persons in need of cleansing. During this time, focus on your positive intentions, that which you desire to manifest in your life such as health, love, protection, abundance, etc. Do this from a place of confident knowing and faith, removing sense of fear, lack or doubt. You may also use this time to visualize your desired life experience, allowing yourself to tap into the emotions as if the event is already certain.